Washington University of Barbados:
Washington University of Barbados is located on the beautiful Caribbean island of Barbados. It is located in the lush country side of the parish of St. Philip. The campus features state of the art, medical laboratories and a digital library. It is the place where dreams are made into reality. Washington University of Barbados serves students worldwide in the field of medicine and clinical research. It’s one of the schools which embed preparation for USMLE (United States Medical Licensing Examination) within the curriculum.
At Washington University of Barbados, students will find professors with extensive knowledge in education and in the field of professional medical practice and who are committed to preparing learners with all the tools needed to excel in the field of medicine. They inspire curiosity and information seeking for the purpose of creating pioneering solutions and employment opportunities for all students.
Climate in Barbados:
The country generally experiences two seasons, one of which includes noticeably higher rainfall. Known as the "wet season", this period runs from June to November. By contrast, the "dry season" runs from December to May.
English is the official language of Barbados, and is used for communications, administration, and public services all over the island. In its capacity as the official language of the country, the standard of English tends to conform to the vocabulary, pronunciations, spellings, and conventions akin to, but not exactly the same as, those of British English. So, for Indian students there won’t be any communication problem and will be a great advantage.
Advantages of studying MBBS in Washington University of Barbados:
There are several good reasons why you should study medicine in Washington University of Barbados. Listed below are some of the best ones for your understanding:
- An established institution - Washington University of Barbados is a renowned healthcare institution that has offered medical degree
- Inexpensive medical study tuition fees and living costs
- Clinical experience – Direct clinical experience is supported by a solid tutoring system and starts in your third year, which gives you practical experience
- Pioneering and active teaching-WUB curriculum is enhanced by a wide variety of active learning method
- Safe and protective education environment
- Barbados-Enjoy the style, culture, cuisine, and amusement of one of Barbados's most exciting cities
- Advanced research and technology
- Support groups to assist you integrate into life as a student
So, get ready for a fantastic career ahead and a fabulous life if you want to pursue your MBBS in Washington University of Barbados.